This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best baby first aid kits, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best baby first aid kits available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of baby first aid kits below.
Top 9 Baby First Aid Kits
- New design: 2-in-1 Premium First Aid Emergency Kit comes with 215 hospital grade items in a compact, flexible, durable design, weighing only 1.5 pounds and additional 43-Piece Mini 1st Aid Kit.
- Security & Reliability - Manufactured from the highest of quality approved facility exceeding safety standards for emergency first aid, for adults and kids.
- Durable and Lightweight - The bag is strong, compact and easy to carry, holds all the basic first aid supplies (258 pieces total). It is well-organized with multiple compartments and there is still additional space to add more items when necessary.
- Be your own doctor - Make sure you keep your kit close to hand when professional care may be some distance away. Store it in your bug out bag, backpack, vehicle glove compartment or medi cabinet for quick access.
- High quality - You need outdoor gear that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.
- 25 pieces including a deluxe zippered adjustable case
- Gentle care brush, comb, cradle cap comb and toddler toothbrush
- Steady grip nail clippers and 5 emery boards
- 3 in 1 thermometer (with case) and 5 thermometer probe covers
- Clear tip nasal aspirator, bottle medicine dispenser and 5 alcohol wipes
- Deluxe baby health kit: This Grooming kit is essential for your baby and provides all the items needed from infant to toddler
- Easy view tote bag: items come in a tote that keeps things together and is easy to carry around at home or on the go
- Grooming items: include toddler brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, toddler toothbrush, and a mirror
- Health items: health items include nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper, and comfort tip medicine spoon with cap
- Baby guide: includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
- Everything you need to safely and effectively relieve your baby’s most common symptoms like runny noses, fevers and upset tummies
- Safe for newborns
- 6 baby essentials in one amazing baby shower gift
- Products include: Little remedies saline spray / drops for noses, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies nasal aspirator; Little remedies gas relief drops for tummies, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies infant fever & pain reliever, 2 fluids ounce; Little remedies gripe water for tummies, 2 fluids ounce; Boudreaux’s Butt paste original diaper rash ointment, 2 ounce
- Great baby gift for any new parent
- 💖Mom's Always Prepared: Little people. We can never be certain how they’ll hurt themselves, but we can always be certain they will! And when that day comes you’ll be armed with everything you need in your PreparaKit Travel Kit! Designed by nurse and mom of 2, so all knocks and spills are in good hands
- 💖Everything You Need: With 50 items from trusted brands in your mom emergency kit, you’ll wonder how you lived without it! Includes things like bandages, gauze pads and triple medicated ointment… thermometer strips, nail clipper, safety pins, burn cream and more. Plus stickers for your brave patient!
- 💖COMPACT AND EASY TO USE: At just 5.5” tall and 3.75” wide, this compact first aid kit is small enough to pop in your purse, or car glove compartment. And it naturally fits in your diaper bag for a valuable baby first aid kit without taking up space! The pouch has extra compartments to add more things and it folds out for easy access
- 💖Safe and Caring: PreparaKit is latex-free and contains only premium first aid supplies. Unlike overseas first aid kits, ours are designed by a US nurse (with 2 kids), and assembled here by the DAC - a non profit organization that employs disabled adults. Your purchase today helps you while helping others.
- 💖Guarantee: When you take PreparaKit home today, one of two great things will happen. You’ll find it useful to have it around and use it often (hopefully not too often!). Or, it won’t be right for you and we’ll refund every cent. We have three designs, so choose your favorite and lets keep our kids safe! Guarantee can only be honored when purchasing from PreparaKit directly!
- Emergency Care: A total of 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Set Include: Adhesive fabric and plastic bandages, antibiotic ointments, BZK antiseptic towelettes, burn cream packets, aspirin, ibrufen, gauze roll and pads, wound closures, cold pack, and other multi-use items for any potential emergency
- Convenient Packaging: Fabric case with clear plastic pockets for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Compact and Spacious: Two separate layers with individual compartments make retrieval easy and quick
- First Aid Care Ideal For: First aid care for home, travel, and on the go use
- 30 thoughtfully selected pieces
- Package is designed for easy wrapping: makes a great shower gift
- Feeding tracker bracelet
- Newborn nasal aspirator
- Digital 3-in-1 thermometer with 5 probe covers
- 7-piece baby health essentials kit for home or on-the-go
- Includes deluxe travel/storage bag, nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper with cap, medicine spoon with cap, nail clipper
- Age Grade: Birth and up
- U.S. only; not available in Canada
- YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES: One LifeVac Complete with Patented One-way Valve, One Pediatric Mask, One Adult Mask, One Practice Mask, One Set of Instructions for using the LifeVac
- EASY TO USE: The LifeVac was designed to be easy to use. Easy enough that if you live alone, you can use LifeVac on yourself in a choking emergency.
- NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED: This one kit covers children and adults. The duration of suction is minimal so LifeVac is safe and effective.
- WORRIED ABOUT CHOKING? : LifeVac is a non-invasive suction rescue device that can save a life in an air obstruction emergency.
- NEVER EXPIRES: The LifeVac device will NOT have to be replaced unless used to save the life of a choking victim. Only the masks will need to be replaced every 2-3 years.
Final Thoughts on Baby First Aid Kits
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best baby first aid kits. These baby first aid kits were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your child’s health & safety with one of the best baby first aid kits from our list and add to your collection of essential baby gadgets!