This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best baby first aid kits, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best baby first aid kits available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of baby first aid kits below.
Top 9 Baby First Aid Kits
- Deluxe baby health kit: This Grooming kit is essential for your baby and provides all the items needed from infant to toddler
- Easy view tote bag: items come in a tote that keeps things together and is easy to carry around at home or on the go
- Grooming items: include toddler brush, comb, scissors, nail clipper, fingertip toothbrush, toddler toothbrush, and a mirror
- Health items: health items include nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper, and comfort tip medicine spoon with cap
- Baby guide: includes a baby care, wellness and safety guide
- 25 pieces including a deluxe zippered adjustable case
- Gentle care brush, comb, cradle cap comb and toddler toothbrush
- Steady grip nail clippers and 5 emery boards
- 3 in 1 thermometer (with case) and 5 thermometer probe covers
- Clear tip nasal aspirator, bottle medicine dispenser and 5 alcohol wipes
- Contains 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Clear plastic pockets for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Ideal for home, travel and on the go use
- Compact case measures 9.25" x 2.875" x 7"
- Case color may vary based on availability
- Medicine Syringe and Pacifier Medicine Dispenser help parents measure and easily administer the proper dosage to baby
- Nasal Aspirator relieves baby’s nasal congestion
- Forehead Thermometer and Digital Thermometer for an easy, accurate temperature reading
- Emergency Information Card for quick reference to doctor’s number
- Nail Clippers and Emery Boards (5), just the right size for tiny, newborn fingers
- 140-piece Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable and Compact Emergency First Aid Kit for use at home, in cars, outdoors, dorm rooms, camping, offices & on-the-go. Helps care for minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, burns, itches, pain, skin rashes & insect bites
- All-purpose, compact first aid kit includes essential first aid and wound care supplies like cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and much more
- Emergency kit includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes for minor wounds, as well as Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products gauze pads, non-stick pads and rolled gauze for larger minor wounds
- Includes full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + Pain Relief topical cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain and full size 1.0 oz Extra Strength Benadryl Itch-Stopping topical cream to help soothe itching
- Travel first aid set also contains Tylenol Extra Strength acetaminophen caplets and a Bengay Non-Medicated Instant Cold Pack to help ease minor aches and pains, as well as two pairs of gloves and a helpful first aid guide
- 💖Mom's Always Prepared: Little people. We can never be certain how they’ll hurt themselves, but we can always be certain they will! And when that day comes you’ll be armed with everything you need in your PreparaKit Travel Kit! Designed by nurse and mom of 2, so all knocks and spills are in good hands
- 💖Everything You Need: With 50 items from trusted brands in your mom emergency kit, you’ll wonder how you lived without it! Includes things like bandages, gauze pads and triple antibiotic ointment… thermometer strips, nail clipper, safety pins, burn cream and more. Plus stickers for your brave patient!
- 💖COMPACT AND EASY TO USE: At just 5.5” tall and 3.75” wide, this compact first aid kit is small enough to pop in your purse, or car glove compartment. And it naturally fits in your diaper bag for a valuable baby first aid kit without taking up space! The pouch has extra compartments to add more things and it folds out for easy access
- 💖Safe and Caring: PreparaKit is latex-free and contains only premium first aid supplies. Unlike overseas first aid kits, ours are designed by a US nurse (with 2 kids), and assembled here by the DAC - a non profit organization that employs disabled adults. Your purchase today helps you while helping others.
- 💖Guarantee: When you take PreparaKit home today, one of two great things will happen. You’ll find it useful to have it around and use it often (hopefully not too often!). Or, it won’t be right for you and we’ll refund every cent. We have three designs, so choose your favorite and lets keep our kids safe! Guarantee can only be honored when purchasing from PreparaKit directly!
- Everything you need to safely and effectively relieve your baby’s most common symptoms like runny noses, fevers and upset tummies
- Safe for newborns
- 6 baby essentials in one amazing baby shower gift
- Products include: Little remedies saline spray / drops for noses, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies nasal aspirator; Little remedies gas relief drops for tummies, 0.5 fluids ounce; Little remedies infant fever & pain reliever, 2 fluids ounce; Little remedies gripe water for tummies, 2 fluids ounce; Boudreaux’s Butt paste original diaper rash ointment, 2 ounce
- Great baby gift for any new parent
- 7-piece baby health essentials kit for home or on-the-go
- Includes deluxe travel/storage bag, nasal aspirator, digital thermometer with case, medicine dropper with cap, medicine spoon with cap, nail clipper
- Age Grade: Birth and up
- U.S. only; not available in Canada
- Deluxe wrapping clutch case with two easy-view compartments
- Easy-grip brush with soft bristles
- Gentle care comb with comfort handle
- Nasal aspirator with small, flexible tip for baby's comfort
- Bottle medicine dispenser
Final Thoughts on Baby First Aid Kits
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best baby first aid kits. These baby first aid kits were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Improve your child’s health & safety with one of the best baby first aid kits from our list and add to your collection of essential baby gadgets!