This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
Your baby’s safety always comes first, which is why it’s important to find the best baby harness carriers on the market! A baby harness carrier will ensure that your infant is securely strapped in and safe on the go.
We’ve done the research and found the top-rated baby harness carriers available today! The baby harness carriers were chosen based on safety, quality, and reviews from parents like you. Check out our favorite baby harness carriers below!
Top 5 Baby Harness Carriers
- 2 Piece SCOUT Model Includes: (1) Award winning Piggyback Rider carrier and (1) Child Safety Harness – Recommended for children 2-4 years and up to 50lbs, but it can hold more if you can.
- The Perfect Carrier for Toddlers and Youngsters – Ditch the bulky strollers, wagons, and kids harnesses. Little riders love to explore. When their legs get tired, they simply hop back on and ride. Great for hiking, shopping, festivals, and the zoo.
- Easy on the Back - This carrier shifts most of the weight to your shoulders, giving your back a rest. Comfortably adjusts for all adult sizes, distributing weight to support a natural upright posture. For children over 25lbs, consider our hip belt accessory for added comfort.
- Lightweight, Portable, Durable – Carrier weighs less than 3lbs and engineered for strength and safety. Includes 2 hand holds for little hands, and adjustable non-skid standing bar.
- Multi-Award Winning! We guarantee you and your child will love your Piggyback Rider
- Padded, height-adjustable seat with 5-point harness
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Padded, vented lumbar support
- Adjustable, padded shoulder and waist straps
- Built-in kickstand
- Tactical, Military-Tough Design – MOLLE-compatible baby carrier that works well with any TBG accessories, carabiners and more for easy access
- Made for Modern Parents – The perfect women’s or men’s baby carrier with smart features, including a removable, washable liner and one-person operation; Made of 600D tactical polyester
- Lightweight, Minimalist Design – Simplistic design features a comfortable, open back for temperature control that makes it easy to pair with the Tactical Diaper Bag Backpack
- Grows with Baby – Easy to adjust with UTX buckles for babies and toddlers 8 to 33 pounds; Baby can face in or out depending on developmental stage
- Made for Safety and Comfort – Meets safety requirements for baby carriers (ASTM and CPSIA); Features wide bottom to support baby’s hips
- Enjoy safe, family-bonding bicycle rides with this deluxe child seat made with lightweight, polypropylene construction
- The frame mounted rear bike seat is easily assembled, making getting ready for the next adventure hassle free
- The quick release 3 point harness, leg restraints, and padded cross bar offer added safety, while the adjustable footwells and removable headrest provide even more comfort for your little rider
- The child seat is vented to prevent wind drag, and your little one will appreciate the custom comfort padding that supports their back and the air cushioned pad that lines the seat
- This child seat has a 40 pound maximum weight and is recommended for children 1+
- LIGHTWEIGHT at 7.25 lbs., water resistant, and washable
- QUICK RELEASE: Push button allows for the quick switching of the Bellelli seat between bicycles with the purchase of an additional Bellelli Seatpost Bracket Model #259825
- DESIGNED with the most advanced comfort features including a reclined angle for neck and shoulder support and high sideboards to decrease turbulence
- SAFETY FIRST with wider, safer leg and feet side protection, a childproof and parent-friendly safety buckle, three-point safety harness, and secure mounting
- MAX WEIGHT 50 lbs. Fits round seat tubes of 25-46 mm or oval seat tubes 30-60 mm
Final Thoughts on Baby Harness Carriers
Use our list of the top baby harness carriers to make the best purchase for your child! With the best baby harness carrier, you can be sure that your baby is safe and secure wherever you take them.