This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best car seats for 4 year olds, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best car seats for 4 year olds available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of car seats for 4 year olds below.
Top 9 Car Seats For 4 Year Olds
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth
- Grows with your child from forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds) to backless booster (40-100 pounds) to continue to meet industry standards, we have increased the weight minimum from 30 to 40 pounds
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Lightweight, portable seat is ideal for busy, active parents
- One-hand, 8-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
- REAR-FACING FOR LONGER: This slimfit convertible car seat is designed and engineered to keep your child rear facing even longer up to 50 lb/ 22. 7 kg, approx. 4 years old
- HIGH BACK BOOSTER: Keep your child safe and comfortable with the high back booster seat mode now up to 120 lb, 54 kg. The high back booster adds an extra layer of protection and comfort for any child transitioning into booster mode
- 10 YEARS ONE CAR SEAT: With 4 ways to travel safely from birth to booster, the Radian 3R adapts as your child grows to offer a custom adjustable fit from birth to 120 lbs
- REINFORCED STEEL CORE: Mechanically engineered, reinforced steel core, made from automotive grade high density plastic and steel to create the ultimate protection for your child
- THE ORIGINAL 3 ACROSS: Built with our famous radian slim fit convertible design, to fit 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort. Feel safe having your children secure in the backseat
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The KidsEmbrace Spider-Man high back booster car seat grows with your child, and easily transitions from a highback booster seat to a booster seat depending on their age and size
- AGE AND SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS: The high back booster car seat is designed for children a minimum of 3 years old, weighing 30-100lbs., and measuring 38" to 57" in height. The backless booster is meant for children a minimum of 4 years old, weighing 40 to 100 lbs., and measuring 40" to 57" in height
- SEAT BELT POSITIONING: Our Spider-Man high back booster seat has a shoulder belt positioning clip so you can easily adjust the seat belt according to your child's size, and a belt positioning clip guide for the backless booster seat
- CERTIFIED SAFE: Drive safe knowing your Batman high back booster car seat exceeds the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS 213) and boast a BEST BET BOOSTER rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
- CUP HOLDER: Equipped with a cup holder so your child can enjoy their beverage or snack at any time during the ride
- Thrilling and destructive gameplay
- Realistic truck physics and a dynamic damage system
- Drag, Freestyle, and Championships to compete in
- Excellent visuals and a head-banging soundtrack
- 5-POINT HARNESS SECURITY: Two position points at each shoulder, two position points at the child's hips, and one point where the harness buckles between the legs to give your child the best possible protection
- 3-HARNESS POSITION: There are three slots to position the harness shoulder straps depending on the age and height of your child. Shoulder straps should be at or just above the shoulders
- TWO MODE OPTIONS: Forward-facing five-point harness car seat is made for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height. Convert to a belt-positioning booster seat for older kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety "Best Bet" rating for booster car seats; exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- ADDED COMFORT: Three-position adjustable height headrest is equipped with energy-absorbing EPS foam. Two cup holders provide added convenience to hold drinks or store treats and small trinkets
- A clever but simple children's game that combines color recognition and "thinking ahead" skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
- Carle, Eric (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 10/28/2010 (Publication Date) - Philomel Books (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Scotton, Rob (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 32 Pages - 04/21/2015 (Publication Date) - HarperCollins (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- G. Larry Butler, Tim Pilleri, Talia Tabin (Actors)
- Tim Pilleri (Director) - Tim Pilleri (Writer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Final Thoughts on Car Seats For 4 Year Olds
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best car seats for 4 year olds. These car seats for 4 year olds were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Keep your child safe with one of the best car seats for 4 year olds from our list!