This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best double strollers, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best double strollers available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of double strollers below.
Top 9 Double Strollers
- Multi-position reclining seats are independently adjustable to keep each child comfortable
- Five-point safety harnesses ensure a safe trip. Maximum Height: 42 inches
- Ratcheting canopy shields your little ones from the elements, while the peekaboo window allows you to keep an eye on each child with ease
- Generously sized storage baskets accommodate bigger items. Recommended Use: 6 m ~ 50 lbs (each child)
- Parent tray features a covered storage compartment and two cup holders; JPMA certified
- Push or pull, decide on the fly. It's easy to adapt your ride with a flip of the handle
- All-terrain wheels give you the freedom to go from pavement to beach and beyond
- Canopies with UPF 50+ help shield your child from the sun's harmful rays
- Spacious storage: easy access basket to hold all your child care essentials. Rotates into the wagon when only one child is seated
- Storage inside and out keeps everything you need within arm's reach -from water bottles to diaper bags
- Smooth ride: suspension system & Air filled tires provide an ultra-smooth ride over any terrain
- Perfect Fit: Adjustable handlebar creates the perfect Fit for parents of all heights; no-rethread harness design for easy height adjustments
- Extra space: 10 storage pockets and extra-large cargo basket provide plenty of room for your gear; includes a cell phone pocket handlebar
- Travel system ready: compatible with most major brand car seats with the use of a BOB infant car seat Adapter (sold separately)
- Fit: birth to 50 lbs per seat (100 lbs total); 0 to 8 weeks when used with compatible Duallie adapter and infant car seat; meets Disney size requirements
- Accommodates 2 baby trend infant car seats
- Dimensions: 32.5" W x 46" L x 43 H" | Weight: 43 pounds
- Locking front swivel wheels, and pneumatic bicycle tires
- Recommended use: 6 meter - 50 pounds (each child)
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders, MP3 speakers and covered storage compartment
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & MANEUVERABLE] -- Travel-friendly lightweight design (only 23 lbs) is perfect for traveling and day trips. The width of this stroller fully assembled is 31 inches which should allow this stroller to roll through any standard door smoothly.
- [LARGE CANOPY] -- Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection and coverage. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby.
- [RECLINING SEAT] -- Reclining seat offers 5-point safety restraint system and accommodates child to 40 pounds per seat. (80 lbs total) Seat does not recline completely flat. Seat Width - 12.5 Inch
- [EXTRA STORAGE] -- Include one parent tray with two drink holders, removable child trays with dual cup and juice box holder. Two large and easy to access storage basket holds all baby's necessities.
- [EASY STANDING FOLD] -- Convenient self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded Dimensions: 20"L x 31"W x 33.5"H.
- Large, removable shade canopy shields your little one from the sun's harmful rays
- Keep essentials for both you and baby on hand in the large storage basket. Rear Only combi shuttle
- Easily fold the stroller with one hand for compact storage between uses
- Accepts an infant car seat (sold separately) in both the front and rear positions
- Front and rear seats and a rear standing platform give kids plenty of riding options
- RECOMMENDED USE: Each seat holds up to 40 pounds (80 pounds total). Canopies feature pop out SPF 50 sun visors to shield little ones. Peak a boo windows allow you to keep an eye on your children. Swivel bars make it easy to get children in and out
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This stroller features an aluminum frame. Weighs 28.66 pounds. Storage bin provides plenty of room for toys, snacks, etc. Double stroller features 1680D fabric that is durable and water resistant
- SIZE: Assembled dimensions (in inches): 29.5 (width), 36.2 (depth), 41.7 (height). Folded dimensions: 29.5 (width), 30 (depth), 13.4 (height). Easy/compact standing fold, foam handles and carry strap for easy storing or traveling. Quick release wheels
- SMOOTH RIDE: 7 inch swivel lock front wheels (unlock for easy maneuverability; lock for added stability on bumpy surfaces). 10 inch back wheels with suspension for a smooth, comfortable ride. One step back break lock. Fits through standard 30 inch doorways
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: Independent, multi position reclining seats and adjustable foot rests. 5 point safety harnesses. Reflective shoulder pads ensure you can be seen during nighttime walks. JPMA certified; meets or exceeds ASTM and applicable CPSC standards
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
- Your purchase includes One Graco Modes Duo Double Stroller in Balancing Act color | 2 Removable seats with trays and cup holders
- Stroller dimensions – 46” L x 25.5" W x 45" H | Seat space – 7.5” | Seat back – 17” | Stroller weight – 42 lbs. | Front/Rear seat max hold weight (each) – 50 lbs. | Rear wheel size – 8.5” | Front Wheel Size – 7.5”
- Accepts two Graco Snug Ride Click Connect Infant Car Seats. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
- 27 riding options for two children from infant to youth, including bench seat and standing platform options
- One-hand, standing fold with storage latch folds with seats on or off to make stowing and going easy for parents
Final Thoughts on Double Strollers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best double strollers. These double strollers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Make sure your child has the perfect double stroller and add to your collection of essential baby gear!