Your baby’s safety always comes first, which is why it’s important to find the best front facing baby carriers on the market! A front facing baby carrier will ensure that your infant is securely strapped in and safe on the go.
We’ve done the research and found the top-rated front facing baby carriers available today! The front facing baby carriers were chosen based on safety, quality, and reviews from parents like you. Check out our favorite front facing baby carriers below!
Top 5 Front Facing Baby Carriers
- Design: 4-in-1 convertible carrier with adjustable ergonomic seat with adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt to shift weight to the wearers hips for a more comfortable fit
- Wearing positions: Convertible facing-in and facing-out design for newborns and older babies, weighing between 8-32 pounds
- Benefits and use: Experience hands-free convenience with opportunities for bonding and developmental benefits, whether it’s running errands or exploring parks, there’s no place like close
- Adjustability: Adjustable 2-position seat, padded shoulder straps and supportive waist belt, designed to fit a wide range of body types and lifestyles
- Infantino, smartly designed products for happy parenting: We design smartly, we have fun and we're overjoyed when an idea evolves full circle into a product loved and used daily by parents everywhere
- Six Positions: The LÍLLÉbaby Complete All Seasons baby carrier features 6 ergonomic carry styles for 360-degree babywearing. Zip-down front gives control over your child’s temperature by revealing our breathable mesh
- Versatile Carrying: LÍLLÉbaby Complete Baby Carrier provides comfort and support for all with two-way straps for front or backpack-style carrying, large storage pocket, removable sleeping hood and extendable torso
- Hands-Free Comfort: When on-the-go, LÍLLÉbaby's baby carriers and toddler carriers let you hold your child in comfort and style. Adjustable side panels widen and narrow the seat for comfortable hip positioning
- Natural Bond: LÍLLÉbaby makes baby products that bring functional style to parents. We want parents to be able to keep baby close while building a natural bond with comfortable baby carriers and slings
- For LÍLLÉbaby innovation is always top of mind. We won’t rest until every caretaker has access to the best babywearing solutions, allowing families to keep comfort, closeness, and independence in balance
- Babies 8-32 pounds - IDEAL REGISTRY item for hiking or ditch that carriage and cuddle up like a wrap
- 4 ergonomic ways to carry baby or toddler: Back Carry, 2 Front Carry Facing In options for newborns and toddlers, Front Carry Facing Out for babies 6+ months, and Back Carry wide seat for toddlers
- Beat the heat with a BREATHABLE 3D cool mesh lining for an excellent airflow
- PLUS this carrier comes with a stylish 2-in-1 BANDANNA bib that can be used with the carrier or separately
- Perfect tailored holder fit for all caregivers - from petite to plus-size, for men and women. Built-in headrest. No hassle machine wash & dry.
- Breathable, lightweight all-mesh carrier
- All carry positions, including ergonomic, forward facing option
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort as your baby grows
- USE the whole baby carrier or the single hip-seat. Different positions that suit baby.It is for 0-36 Months, only can using horizontal position by single hipseat when your baby under 3 months.
- 6 ways to carry baby for you TO choose according to your baby’s growth, details in paper instruction manual.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and waist strap HAVE broad and wide cotton padding (waist-belt adjusts 65-118CM / 25-46.5")
- Attached IS a head hood and 2 baby bibs. THEY are removable. There is a zipper pocket on the belt.
- There is a piece of foam wedge pad inside the hip seat, which IS used to be a seat for your baby when using the baby carrier. If you want TO wash the carrier, take off the foam pad, and hand wash.
Final Thoughts on Front Facing Baby Carriers
Use our list of the top front facing baby carriers to make the best purchase for your child! With the best front facing baby carrier, you can be sure that your baby is safe and secure wherever you take them.