This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best lightweight all terrain strollers, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best lightweight all terrain strollers available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of lightweight all terrain strollers below.
Top 9 Lightweight All Terrain Strollers
- Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability. The stroller is of steel frame construction and also there is an extra large storage basket
- Convenient parent tray includes two cup holders and covered compartment storage. Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Child tray with two cup holders also accepts car seats to form a Travel System.Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Extra wide, ergonomically shaped rubber handle, Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat and Fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- Collapsible & Compact Design: This travel stroller's ultra-compact and collapsible design ensures it will fit in most overhead compartments on planes and trains, eliminating the need to check your baby stroller while travelling.
- Lightweight Convenience: This must-have umbrella stroller weighs a mere 9 1/2 pounds and makes one-handed pushing and steering a breeze. It folds down in 2 simple steps and can be carried effortlessly via the attached handle.
- Durable and Flexible Construction: Durable for everyday use as well as travel the Pockit+ is designed to roll with the punches. Its flexible construction keeps wiggly bodies safe and happy during their travels.
- UPF50+ Sun Canopy & Reclining Seat Back: Your little one can take a stroller snooze in total comfort thanks to the reclining seat back and the UPF50+ sun canopy. The seat reclines to a baby lounger, and the canopy keeps the sun's rays at bay.
- Agile Front Swivel Wheels: The helpful front swivel wheels make navigating busy streets and turning corners seem like a walk in the park for this lightweight stroller. For increased stability on uneven terrain, simply switch the wheel lock.
- LIGHTWEIGHT -- Travel friendly lightweight design (only 11.8 lbs), perfect for traveling and day trips. Disney Size Approved!The assembled dimensions are 17.6 x 29.9 x 41.7 inches
- EXTENDED CANOPY -- Three-tier, extended canopy for maximum UV protection. A peek-a-boo window so you can easily keep a watchful eye on your baby.
- EASY ONE-HAND FOLD -- Convenient one-hand and self-standing fold, perfect for car travel and vacations. Folded Dimensions: 18" W x 12" d x 34" h. All-terrain wheels and front suspension for a smooth ride
- RECLINING SEAT -- Reclining seat offers 5-point safety restraint system and accommodates child up to 50 pounds and 40 inches tall. (Seat does not recline completely flat). Floor to Seat Distance: 14.5"
- ROOMY STORAGE -- Large, easy to access storage basket holds all baby's necessities. Removable child tray with dual cup & juice box holder, and parent tray with two water bottle holders and extra storage area.
- Includes the Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, rear facing for infants from 4 35 pound and up to 32"
- One second, one hand fold provides the Ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
- Air filled rubber tires offer suspension for a smooth ride on any terrain
- Locking front swivel wheel provides an Easy transition from daily strolling to jogging
- Deluxe, padded, Multi position reclining seat for baby's comfort
- The B-Free stroller is lightweight with a 3-wheel design for ultimate maneuverability, all-terrain rubber tires and one-hand, quick fold
- Convenient features: Adjustable handlebar, 7 storage pockets, XL storage basket with front access, UV50+ expandable canopy and peek a boo window
- Relax and recline: Infinite stroller seat recline to accommodate sleeping infants or attentive toddlers
- Travel system ready: Compatible with all Britax infant car seats; Adapters included
- Fit: Birth to 65 pounds; Maximum unfolded stroller dimensions 44 x 24 x 42 inches (LxWxH)
- Designed for children from 6 months-50 lbs (each child) and no more than 42" Tall
- Multi-position seat recline with 5-point safety harness
- 16" rear and 12" front all-terrain, rubber pneumatic bicycle tires
- Locking front swivel wheels with foot-activated rear brake system and quick and easy compact fold
- Large storage basket and covered storage compartment and Parent tray with 2 cup holders
- Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provide a comfortable stroll on any terrain
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control, all within arm's reach
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use with accessories like the infant car seat, pram, glider board, parent console, child tray, and more (sold separately)
- The included infant car seat adapter is compatible with all Baby Jogger infant car seats
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Chicco, Clek, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Peg Perego, and UPPAbaby infant car seats (adapters for other brands' infant car seats sold separately)
- Converts from a single to a double stroller; most riding options of any single to double stroller; 25 percent more riding options than City Select, with the bench seat accessory
- Seats can be front facing, parent facing, or sibling facing; folding stroller, including auto lock, folds 30 percent smaller than City Select; hand operated decelerating & parking brake, all in one control
- All terrain stroller features all wheel suspension and locking front swivel wheels for control; telescoping handlebar adjusts to users of different heights; extended UV50+ canopy with peek a boo window keeps baby shaded
- Multi position reclining seat and rotating calf support easily adjust for baby's comfort; large storage basket and two integrated seatback pockets provide space for baby's extras; seat holds child up to 45 lb and includes a 5 point stroller harness
- Convertible stroller allows you to customize your ride with accessories like car seat adapters, child's tray, parent console, or weather shield, sold separately; Stroller Height 16.9 to 42.5 inches
- Travel System: One lightweight frame with two travel options, the Eezy S +2 can be used with the included front-facing child seat and is compatible with any CYBEX infant car seat (sold separately), so you can customize it for your needs.
- Customizable Ride: Featuring independent leg rest adjustments, you can fine-tune the perfect fit for your child. A removable bumper bar swings out for easy access from either side of the stroller and a one-hand recline allows for easy repositioning.
- Travel Stroller: Take your stroller to the next level with thoughtful details, like an XXL sun canopy with a mesh window and UPF 50+ rating. The Eezy S + 2 features a one-handed compact fold and stands upright for easy storage anywhere you go.
- Tough Wheels: The Eezy S + 2 combines mobility with durability. Our large, all-terrain wheels feature all-wheel suspension, so your stroller can handle any terrain with outstanding mobility for you and uninterrupted sleep for your child.
- Stroller Accessories: Designed with everything you need on the go, the Eezy S + 2 includes a detachable cup holder, car seat adapters and rain cover. A travel bag (sold separately) holds the stroller and the lightweight frame is easy to maneuver.
Final Thoughts on Lightweight All Terrain Strollers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best lightweight all terrain strollers. These lightweight all terrain strollers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Make sure your child has the perfect lightweight all terrain stroller and add to your collection of essential baby gear!