This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best lightweight strollers, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best lightweight strollers available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of lightweight strollers below.
Top 9 Lightweight Strollers
- The Dream On Me Coast Rider Stroller Connector allows you to attach the Coast Rider stroller to almost anything; Attach it to another stroller, a wheelchair or even a shopping cart
- The Stroller Connector is easy to install and uninstall which allows you to use it as a single or double stroller - depending on the situation; Disney-approved and meets the stroller size specs for Disney parks
- The stroller can be converted into a stroller, scooter, or rider
- All our strollers are built to the highest safety standards that meet/exceed those set by the CPSC and ASTM; Disclaimer: Never leave your child unattended in the Stroller/Rider; Five- Point harness should be kept on at all times when baby in stroller
- Additional weight on the handle could tip the stroller or a baby/child could be entangled by a strap causing suffocation or injury; Please follow all safety protocols while using this product
- LIGHTWEIGHT – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier! The Summer 3Dmini Convenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs 11 pounds and has a full-sized seat, plus auto-lock, anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must! It’s mini, but mighty for long-term use and offers both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- MULTI-POSITION RECLINE - Keep your little one comfortable with multi-position recline, padded seat back and padded 5 point safety harness. It’s perfect for naptime strolls and edge-of-the-seat travels! Maximum weight for this toddler stroller: 45 pounds.
- COMPACT FOLD – The easy, compact fold makes it simple to store this lightweight umbrella stroller and bring it with you on the go! Plus, it has a hassle-free canopy with flip out sun visor that is perfect for sunny days.
- EXTRA STORAGE – With plenty of storage in this stroller, you won’t have to leave anything at home. It includes a storage basket, rear storage pocket and two cup holders.
- PARENT CONVENIENCE: One-hand quick fold; extra-large storage basket
- SMOOTH RIDE: Lightweight design and all-wheel suspension for smooth, easy strolls
- CHECK IN & CHAT: Ventilated, UPF 50+ canopy with peek-a-boo window for checking on baby
- TRAVEL SYSTEM READY: Compatible with Britax infant car seats
- RELAX & RECLINE: Infinite recline for napping or seeing the world
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT FOLD】—This lightweight stroller only weights 14lbs makes any outing easier! The compact fold makes it simple to store this stroller and easy to carry!
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE & FOLD】—The baby stroller is super easy to assemble without any tools. After strolling, it folds down easily to a compact size that will fit easily into the car.
- 【STORAGE BASKET & POCKET】—Storage pocket and spacious basket underneath all provide convenient placement for extra items while you take your baby for a walk in the park or shopping at the store.
- 【EASY TO STEER & DURABLE】—This stroller has a durable frame and accommodates a child up to 33 pounds. It features easy-to-maneuver wheels for quick steering and step-on-locks for stability when stopping.
- 【SAFE & COMFORTABLE】—Keep your little one comfortable and safe at all times with 5 point safety harness with padding. The backrest can be reclined that let your baby more comfortable.
- The lightest weight, most compact, and maneuverable double stroller available allows your older child to sit and stand on the rear platform or bench seat. 22 pounds
- Includes parent organizer and a universal car seat adapter that fits most major brands. Check the Joovy website for the most recent list. Never allow a rear seated child to use the canopy as a hand hold
- New rear seat canopy extension protects the rear seated child. Also compatible with the Caboose Rear Seat that adds a full size, forward facing rear seat (if your older child is still too young to stand)
- Older children love to ride on the Caboose. It makes them feel more grown up and allows them to step on and off the stroller by themselves (your back will thank you)
- Rear canopy extension gives back seat rider protection, Material- 300D Polyester, Open Size- 38 x 21.25 x 42 inches(L W H), Folded Size- 45.25 x 21.25 x 10 inches(L W H), Stroller Weight- 23.5 pounds, Minimum Child Age- 3 months or from Birth with Car Seat Adapter, Maximum Child Weight- 45 pounds each seat, 90 pounds total
- Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provide a comfortable stroll on any terrain
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provide comfortable steering and control, all within arm's reach
- Customize your ride for 4 different modes of use with accessories like the infant car seat, pram, glider board, parent console, child tray, and more (sold separately)
- The included infant car seat adapter is compatible with all Baby Jogger infant car seats
- Create a travel system with most Britax, Chicco, Clek, Cybex, Graco, Maxi Cosi, Nuna, Peg Perego, and UPPAbaby infant car seats (adapters for other brands' infant car seats sold separately)
- Compact folding with size L20.5w9.5h23. Soft fabric with anti-UV treatment. Transparent rim and with special tube shape + reflector design makes perfect urban City stroller. Pu handle grip and bumper cover.
- Mesh window to check on baby. Recliner seat makes long strolling time easy for baby.
- Large storage basket for diaper bag and back pocket to store keys, phone, wipes etc.
- Meets ASTM and CPSC standards.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier. The Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller has a durable aluminum frame that weighs just 13 pounds and has a large seat area, plus anti-shock front wheels and lockable rear wheels.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must. With this one easy to use stroller, you’ll have both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- 4-POSITION RECLINE – Keep your little one comfortable and safe at all times with the 4 position recline and 5 point safety harness. Maximum weight and height of child for this toddler stroller: 50 pounds and 43 inches.
- COMPACT FOLD – The easy compact fold with carry strap and auto lock makes it simple to store this lightweight umbrella stroller and bring it with you to go. Plus, the adjustable and removable canopy with flip out sun visor is perfect for sunny days.
- EXTRA STORAGE – With plenty of storage in this stroller, you won’t have to leave anything at home. It includes an extra-large storage basket, rear storage pocket and cup holder. Don’t overload storage basket: maximum of 10 pounds
- Fully-featured lightweight stroller weighs less than 15 lb, perfect for adventures on the go
- Stroller accepts all Graco Infant Car Seats, for an easy transition from car to stroller; use from birth as a car seat carrier (infant car seat sold separately)
- Parent's tray with cup holders and storage keeps your essentials nearby
- Child’s belly bar with cup holder to keep baby satisfied while strolling
- Stroller easily folds down in one-step into a compact fold for on-the-go convenience
Final Thoughts on Lightweight Strollers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best lightweight strollers. These lightweight strollers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Make sure your child has the perfect lightweight stroller and add to your collection of essential baby gear!