Your baby’s safety always comes first, which is why it’s important to find the best military baby carriers on the market! A military baby carrier will ensure that your infant is securely strapped in and safe on the go.
We’ve done the research and found the top-rated military baby carriers available today! The military baby carriers were chosen based on safety, quality, and reviews from parents like you. Check out our favorite military baby carriers below!
Top 3 Military Baby Carriers
- Two ergonomic carrying positions. Front facing and back facing baby carrier designed for babies approximately 8-35 lbs. Holds your baby snug, provides even weight distribution and prevents lower back pain with maximum back support.
- Customizable & modular. Front and back panels include MOLLE for easy customization, including adding the Mission Critical Daypack for even weight distribution.
- Built for safety. Meets all applicable ASTM regulations for baby carriers and is approved by the National Parenting Center.
- FOR INFANTS 12-33 LBS – Wingman is for front-carry only. Depending on age and size, babies can sit in the baby carrier forward or rear facing. Fits waists up to 48 inches. With your little copilot safely secured, you can embark on adventures in the city or hiking in the great outdoors.
- BUILT-IN CHANGING PAD – When you’re on the go and they’ve got to go, use Wingman’s removable liner as a mobile changing pad. Unsnap the easy to clean liner from the vest and you’ve got a mobile diaper changing station in seconds.
- COMFORTABLE FOR DAD & BABY – An uncomfortable baby is a fussy baby, and that’s no fun for anyone. The seat of this baby carrying vest features elastic cotton gussets to support and protect your baby’s legs from chaffing. The front and back panels have soft padding and the shoulder straps are designed with breathable mesh to keep dad cool and comfortable.
- TACTICAL WEBBING – Why make two trips when you can make just one? With the MOLLE/PALS compatible design, you can add pouches or attach extra supplies. Equipped with toys, bottles, snacks, and pacifiers, you’ll be a one dad army.
- MEETS USA SAFETY STANDARDS – The Wingman carrier meets the mechanical and physical safety tests of the Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Soft Infant and Toddler Carriers ASTM F2236-14
- Tactical, Military-Tough Design – MOLLE-compatible baby carrier that works well with any TBG accessories, carabiners and more for easy access
- Made for Modern Parents – The perfect women’s or men’s baby carrier with smart features, including a removable, washable liner and one-person operation; Made of 600D tactical polyester
- Lightweight, Minimalist Design – Simplistic design features a comfortable, open back for temperature control that makes it easy to pair with the Tactical Diaper Bag Backpack
- Grows with Baby – Easy to adjust with UTX buckles for babies and toddlers 8 to 33 pounds; Baby can face in or out depending on developmental stage
- Made for Safety and Comfort – Meets safety requirements for baby carriers (ASTM and CPSIA); Features wide bottom to support baby’s hips
Final Thoughts on Military Baby Carriers
Use our list of the top military baby carriers to make the best purchase for your child! With the best military baby carrier, you can be sure that your baby is safe and secure wherever you take them.