This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best rear facing strollers, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best rear facing strollers available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of rear facing strollers below.
Top 9 Rear Facing Strollers
- For infants who can sit unassisted up to 50 pounds | Meets Disney size requirements |Reversible handle allows baby to ride parent facing or forward facing | Stroller is also as a travel system when paired w/ compatible car seats (car seat sold separately)
- Car seat compatibility: This stroller fits the following infant car seats (car seats sold separately): Greco snug ride, click connect 30, 35, 40, evenfall nurture, evenfall embrace
- Ideal comfort: Extendable European-style canopy with pop out UPF 50+ sun visor; Reclining seat with three positions; Adjustable footrest; Child tray with cup holder swings away for easy ins and outs
- Makes traveling easy: Stroller includes large storage basket under the frame; Quick and compact fold; Extremely safe: JPMA certified; Five-point safety harness; Reflective piping to ensure you can be seen at night
- Smooth ride: 7" front swivel lock wheels; 8" shock absorbing back wheels--linked brakes lock both rear wheels by pressing a single pedal; Assembled dimensions: 33.9"L x 20.5"W x 42.9"H; Folded dimensions: 21.3"L x 9.8"W x 31"H; Weight: 20.9 pounds
- One-Hand 360° Rotating Seat: The seat unit on the Eezy S Twist 2 swivels from front-facing to parent-facing in seconds. Easy to adjust, the seat features a one-handed recline in either the front or parent-facing positions into a near-flat position.
- Compact Stroller: Ideal for a busy city lifestyle, the Eezy S Twist 2 folds into a compact, self-standing package for convenient storage. With a one-hand fold and lightweight frame, it folds small enough to fit on most airplanes, trains, and cars.
- Comfortable Ride: Designed for both comfort and convenience, the integrated leg rest supports comfortable and ergonomic sitting and lying positions and can be adjusted with one hand. The removable bumper bar is accessible from either side.
- Handle Anything: Our all-wheel suspension system ensures a smooth ride on various surfaces, while the UPF 50+ rated extendable canopy protects your little one from the sun’s rays. A zippered back pocket offers easy access to all your essentials.
- Travel System: The Eezy S Twist 2 is compatible with any CYBEX infant seat or the Cot S using the adapters that come with your stroller. The included seat unit is suitable for infants 6 months and older or as a toddler stroller.
- 3 strollers in 1: Infant Car Seat Carrier, Infant Stroller, and Toddler Stroller to stroll from infant to toddler (infant car seat sold separately)
- Reversible stroller seat can face parent or the world, for just the right ride as baby grows
- Stroller accepts all Graco Infant Car Seats, for an easy transition from car to stroller; use from birth as a car seat carrier (infant car seat sold separately)
- Parent's tray with cup holders provides extra convenience on the go
- Child's tray with cup holders to store baby's essentials removes easily to help your child climb in and out of the stroller
- REVERSIBLE SEAT DESIGN – Change the way you look at umbrella strollers. The Summer 3Dflip Convenience Stroller has a unique reversible seat design that allows baby to face you when younger or face the world when they’re older and more curious. The folded dimensions are 40.38 x 13 x 9.50 inches
- LIGHTWEIGHT - A lightweight stroller makes any outing a little easier. The Summer 3Dflip Baby Stroller has a durable, lightweight aluminum frame and a large seat area, plus anti-shock front wheels and toe tapping rear wheel locks.
- FOR TRAVEL AND EVERYDAY – Whether you’re traveling or just on the go running everyday errands, having a lightweight, compact stroller is a must. With this one easy to use stroller, you’ll have both an everyday and travel stroller option.
- ONE-HAND, 6-POSITION RECLINE - Keep your child comfortable with the 6-position recline (3 rear, 3 forward facing), infant head support, and 5 point safety harness. Great for naptime strolls & travel. Max weight: 25 pounds rear facing, 50 pounds forward facing.
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY – The lightweight umbrella stroller has an oversized, one-hand adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window. Be sure your child’s head is centered between the headrest sides. Also includes parent cup holder and side storage pocket.
- REVERSIBLE SEAT STROLLER: Rear and forward-facing reversible seat allows your child to face you or the world | Ideal for infants through 50 lbs. | Convert stroller into convenient travel system with car seat adapter #10080 (sold separately)
- ONE HAND FOLD: One-handed middle fold is compact & quick | Allows you to tend to you child with one hand and fold the stroller with your other | ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR: Leather wrapped handlebar with multiple positions to accommodate parents of all heights
- OVERSIZED CANOPY: Knit canopy with extendable zippered peek-a-boo | TONS OF STORAGE: Spacious bin keeps essentials within reach | KEEPS KIDS COMFY: Removable child bar for easy loading/unloading |Reclining seat/adjustable footrest provides ultimate comfort.To clean the plastic parts on stroller use a mild cleaning solution with warm water on a sponge or damp cloth
- SMOOTH RIDE: All-wheel suspension system ensures a bump free ride | 6” swivel front wheels and 10” back wheels with one-step brake make it easy to maneuver | No-puncture tires are durable and shock absorbing
- SAFEST OPTION: JPMA certified; meets or exceeds and ASTM and CPSC standards | 5-point safety harness | Reflective shoulder pads | SIZE/WEIGHT: Assembled: 42.5"L x23"W x41"H | Folded: 16"L x23"W x35"H | Product weight: 21.5 lbs. | Lightweight aluminum frame
- 9 ways to ride include infant car-seat carrier, bassinet, calf support, and toddler-seat modes
- Click any Graco infant car seat directly into the frame or seat with a secure 1-step attachment (Car seat sold separately)
- Reclining seat converts to an infant bassinet for on-the-go comfort for baby in both rear- and forward-facing modes
- Toddler seat can sit both rear- and forward-facing for your growing child
- Adjustable calf support grows with your child, allowing you to find the most comfortable position
- Travel system includes the Affirm 335 rear-facing infant Car seat, Affirm steeloc base, and myria modular stroller
- 6 modes of use: reversible seating option for infant car seat (3-35 pounds), carriage mode (birth to approx. 6 months), and toddler seat (approx. 6 months and up to 50 pounds)
- Car seat features: designed to fit babies from 3-35 pounds, 15-32"; added levels of sure shield protection; floatcarry handle and lightweight seat (under 8 pounds) designed to minimize strain; integrated anti-rebound handle engineered for added protection
- Base features: easily installs for a secure fit; steel reinforced; added levels of sure shield protection; level indicator, adjustable foot
- Stroller features: one-hand, self-standing fold; extra-large, adjustable canopy and peekaboo window; large, easy-access storage basket, parent cup holder; bumper bar with child snack tray and cup holder
- This package includes the Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller, Minerale and 2 Rear Facing Car Seats with Frames
- Fits 2 babies or toddlers so you can take them anywhere you go
- Canopies over each seat to protect your children from the sun
- All-wheel suspension and toe-tap swivels adapt to whatever surface you're on
- Can fit rear-facing KeyFit or Fit2 car seats
- Robust High Landscape: Braced by the heavy-duty and rust-proof aluminum structure, this baby stroller easily manages a maximum weight of 33 lbs, perfect for a 6 to 36 months baby. As a high landscape design, your baby can enjoy the outside scenery, get closer to mommy, and also free from automobile exhaust pollution.
- Reversible Seat with Adjustable Backrest: Benefits from a reversible seat, this baby stroller possesses front or rear-facing positions. The adjustable backrest has 3 reclining angles, greatly satisfying your baby’s different postures. In addition, 5 point safety harness keep baby from sliding out of the bassinet.
- Protective Canopy & Handy Features: Bearing urban concept in mind, this baby stroller packs must-have features like a large storage basket, cup holder, and an adjustable push handle for moms. The sun-shading canopy with a mesh window is retractable to create a soothing atmosphere when babies are about to fall into sweet dreams.
- Shock-Absorb Front Wheels & One-foot Brake System: The 360-degree-rotating front wheels deliver orientation fixing function while the large shock-absorb back casters boast a foot-activated lock to secure both wheels at the same time. Those designs ensure your child has a smooth and comfortable ride, whether traveling down winding paths or over bumpy pavement.
- One-Step Fold Traveling Stroller: Through the automatic one-step fold mechanism, you are able to modulate this stroller to a compact size for back trunk storage. After folding, light-weighted construction with a convenient handle helps to transfer this stroller with ease.
Final Thoughts on Rear Facing Strollers
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best rear facing strollers. These rear facing strollers were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Make sure your child has the perfect rear facing stroller and add to your collection of essential baby gear!