This page may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we'll earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for the best reclining car seats, look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best reclining car seats available to purchase right now. Check out the full list of reclining car seats below.
Top 9 Reclining Car Seats
- 3-in-1 car seat grows with your child from rear-facing harness (5-40 pounds) to forward-facing harness (22-65 pounds) to highback booster (40-100 pounds)
- Slim design with dual integrated cup holders that rotate away, making the seat 10% slimmer to save valuable back seat space
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: A combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear and rollover crashes
- No-rethread simply safe adjust harness system allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
- Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
- 3 in 1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth; harness booster (22 to 65 pounds), high back booster (30 to 100 pounds), backless booster (40 to 100 pounds)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion; one hand, 5 position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child; Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Engineered and rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the Nautilus 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built in 5 point harness system
- Open loop belt guides properly position vehicle seat belt across child; seat pad, body support and harness covers are comfortable and machine washable
- Dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close; lightweight, portable seat is ideal for busy, active parents
- Made In Italy. Reversible-can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 pound and forward facing for children 22 to 65 pound. Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode
- Side impact protection protects child's head, neck and spine, easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, EPS throughout the seat protects child's head and torso from impact forces, a shock absorbing foam element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement, contoured base provides extra stability in any seating position
- Top tether hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement, adjustable latch connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing or forward-facing installation
- All-In-One Car Seat: The CYBEX Eternis S is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. Featuring rear-facing, front-facing, and belt-positioning booster modes, the Eternis S is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs.
- Linear Side Impact Protection: The Linear Side Impact Protection system (L.S.P.) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in certain crashes when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended.
- Patented Reclining Headrest: The Eternis S headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position. The headrest also features 12 height settings for easy adjustment as your child grows.
- 10-Year Car Seat: The seamless transitions between modes offers up to 10 years of use from your Eternis S. An in-seat recline helps provide correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom that lets your child ride rear-facing for longer.
- Converts to Booster Seat: Ensure your child has an age-appropriate seat as they grow. Your Eternis S can be converted into a belt-positioning booster seat with a comfortable high back, suitable for children between 40 and 120 pounds.
- Reclining Headrest: Sleepy children can nap safely with the patented reclining headrest on the Solution B2-Fix+Lux Booster Seat, which tilts back to prevent the head from nodding forward when your little one dozes off.
- Multi-Position: The headrest can be adjusted into 12 different positions, ensuring a customized fit no matter how fast your child grows. Perfect for children 4 years and older, the B2-Fix+Lux Booster Seat grows with your child.
- Lightweight Booster Seat: Our lightweight design makes it easy to move your booster seat between vehicles and puts less strain on your back. Rigid LATCH connectors properly position the booster seat in your vehicle with easy one-click installation.
- Impact Protection: In the event of a side impact collision, the Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) on your Solution B2-Fix+Lux Booster Seat absorbs impact forces, helping to protect your child’s head and upper body.
- Two Cup holders: Perfect for active kids on the go, the Solution B2-Fix+Lux Booster Seat includes two dishwasher-safe cup holders for easy access to your child’s favorite drinks.
- Extended Use 3-in-1 Car Seat: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing harness 22-50 pounds, and Belt-positioning 40-80 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Harness holders: with the harness held back, it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat
- Grow-with-baby pillow for a comfortable ride
- Quick Fit Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
- Remarkably easy installation with a 9-position ReclineSure leveling system, SuperCinch LATCH Tightener, and LockSure seat belt tightening system
- Superior DuoGuard protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam, plus a steel-reinforced frame
- Accommodates growing children with a padded no-rethread harness, 9-position headrest, and easy transition from rear-facing to forward-facing
- Padding is soft, removable, and machine-washable for comfort and convenience
- Includes removable, dishwasher-safe cup holder
- Converts from 5-point harness to belt-positioning booster
- Duo guard side-impact protection for head and torso, and steel-reinforced frame
- Zip & Wash seat pad with breathable 3D air Mesh backrest
- 4-Position recline, 9-position headrest, and deep ergonomic seat with padding/contour
- Premium LATCH connectors with super Cinch tightened and lock Sure belt-tightening system for easy installation
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches and forward facing height is 28-50 inches
- TESTED AND TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate. Rear facing fit tip- Top of head is at 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
Final Thoughts on Reclining Car Seats
We’ve done the research, so you can choose from the best reclining car seats. These reclining car seats were chosen based on quality, customer satisfaction, and budget. Keep your child safe with one of the best reclining car seats from our list!